Join us for insightful sessions from our data-loving staff and association thought leaders focused on helping every level of your association leverage Acumen and data analytics more successfully.
Walk away inspired, refreshed and ready to take your data and analytics journey to the next level.
Success stories from your association peers and fellow users
Ways to take action on the insights revealed in Acumen
Hands-on techniques for segmenting your data
Inspiration and insights from association thought leaders
What to Expect
During this one-day conference, Acumen users, association execs, A2 staff and industry partners will meet for learning sessions at the beautiful American Physical Therapy Association conference center in Alexandria. There’s also a pre-conference workshop the day before at the A2 offices in Arlington if you want to get some one-on-one time with some of our data-loving experts.
Full-Day Conference + Happy Hour Reception
October 26, 2022
8:00am - 7:00pm
3030 Conference Center in Alexandria
Our full-day conference will be packed with sessions from our data-loving staff focused on helping every level of your association leverage Acumen and data analytics more successfully. You'll leave feeling inspired, refreshed and ready to take your data and analytics journey to the next level.
And don’t worry – it's not all business. We’ll end the day with a happy hour reception as we watch the sun set on the city and cheers to our continued success as partners. Plus, we'll be giving out awards and have lots of other surprises sprinkled throughout the day.
October 25, 2022
2:00 - 4:30pm
Association Analytics in Downtown Arlington
Our pre-conference workshop will include real-time training with business scenarios and datasets that you'll use to solve problems. This workshop is included with registration but not required. Upon checkout, you will be asked if you plan to attend so we have an accurate headcount.
From strategic content for executives, targeted content for functional groups and hands-on content for business users, we've got something for everyone packed into Predict.
View the full agenda to see all session topics.
We’ve all gotten pretty comfy in our stretchy pants working from home. While you probably don’t want to go quite THAT relaxed for this event, we encourage everyone to still dress casually. 😀
Registration includes access to in-person sessions during the event, session recordings after the event, breakfast, lunch and an evening reception with breathtaking views of the sun setting on the city skyline.
Early bird (through 8/19/22)
- One registration: $395
- 2 registrations: $325 each
- 3 registrations: $305 each
- 4+ registrations: $285
Regular (begins 8/20/22)
- One registration: $495 each
- 2 registrations: $425 each
- 3 registrations: $405 each
- 4+ registrations: $385 each
- Building Trust in Your Data to Boost Adoption
- Acumen in Action – Case Studies from Super Users
- 30 Question to Ask Your Data in 30 Minutes
- Top 10 Keys to Analytics
- Putting Your Engagement Score to Work
- Getting Creative with MyAcumen
- More to Come!
We're excited to accept award nominations for Acumen and analytics superstars! Each category and criteria for submission is listed below. Please submit first name, last name, company name and email address of the person you are nominating, along with the category and a short paragraph with the required details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parliament Award - this award goes to the best TEAM adoption of data analytics. Nominations should include associations that have successfully advanced the adoption of Acumen beyond the core team involved in the launch.
- Athena Award - this award goes to organizations with the most innovative use of analytics. Nominations should include associations that have used Acumen in an innovative way to help achieve a strategic goal or otherwise drive the success of their organization.
- AHA Award – this award goes to organizations that have used Acumen to discover something previously not understood within their organization and then taken an action based on that insight. Nominations should include specific insights that were uncovered by using Acumen and the action the association took once they discovered the insight.
- Heart Award – this award goes to organizations that have used their data and Acumen to improve the lives of their members or the general public. Nominations should include examples of how the data was used and the impact it made on members of the public.
- Hygieia Award – this award goes to organizations that have embraced data quality and created ongoing processes to keep their data clean. Nominations should include the specific processes used in initial data cleanup and the ongoing process for keeping data up-to-date and clean.
- Sharp Award – this award goes to the most innovative or helpful product feature request that was subsequently built in Acumen. Nominations should include details about the idea, the reason for the request and how the feature has improved the user experience.
- Hoot Award – this award goes to individuals who are the best advocate for analytics, both in their organization and in the community. Nominations should include examples of individuals (self or peers) who have enthusiastically embraced the adoption of analytics within their association or more broadly within the community.
- Good Samaritan Award – this award goes to individuals who respond to questions and helps others in the Acumen Community. Nominations should include examples of questions and helpful responses.
- Power User Award – this award goes to individuals who are regularly in Acumen, have a full understanding of the product and teaches others on their team how to use Acumen. Nominations should include how Acumen is used as part of the individual’s day-to-day, modules most often used and how they’ve shared their knowledge with other team members.
1560 Wilson Blvd, Suite 700
Arlington, VA 22209
Please enter lobby and tell the front desk you are there for Association Analytics. They will let you into the elevator and you will travel to the 7th floor.
3030 Conference Center, 7th Floor
3030 Potomac Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22305
There is a parking garage attached to the building. Take the lobby elevators to the 7th floor and you will see signage directing you to check-in.
The A2 offices and 3030 Conference Center have a parking garage attached to the buildings.