Join us for insightful sessions from our data-loving staff and association thought leaders focused on helping every level of your association leverage Acumen and data analytics more successfully.
Walk away inspired, refreshed and ready to take your data and analytics journey to the next level.
Success stories from your association peers and fellow users
Ways to take action on the insights revealed in Acumen
Hands-on techniques for segmenting your data
Inspiration and insights from association thought leaders
What to Expect
Our pre-conference workshop takes place at the A2 offices in Arlington and will feature hands-on training with data experts. The next day, Acumen users, association execs, A2 staff and industry partners will meet for our full-day conference at Convene, a beautiful venue featuring impressive views of the DC, Maryland, and Virginia skylines.
October 25, 2022
2:30 - 4:00pm
Association Analytics in Downtown Arlington
Our pre-conference workshop will include real-time training with business scenarios and datasets that you'll use to solve problems. This workshop is included with registration but not required. Upon checkout, you will be asked if you plan to attend so we have an accurate headcount.
Full-Day Conference + Happy Hour Reception
October 26, 2022
8:00am - 7:00pm
3030 Conference Center in Alexandria
Our full-day conference will be packed with sessions from our data-loving staff focused on helping every level of your association leverage Acumen and data analytics more successfully. You'll leave feeling inspired, refreshed and ready to take your data and analytics journey to the next level.
And don’t worry – it's not all business. We’ll end the day with a happy hour reception as we watch the sun set on the city and cheers to our continued success as partners. Plus, we'll be giving out awards and have lots of other surprises sprinkled throughout the day.
From strategic content for executives, targeted content for functional groups and hands-on content for business users, we've got something for everyone packed into Predict.
View the full agenda to see all session topics.
We’ve all gotten pretty comfy in our stretchy pants working from home. While you probably don’t want to go quite THAT relaxed for this event, we encourage everyone to still dress casually. 😀
Registration includes access to in-person sessions during the event, session recordings after the event, breakfast, lunch and an evening reception with breathtaking views of the sun setting on the city skyline.
Early bird (through 8/19/22)
- One registration: $395
- 2 registrations: $325 each
- 3 registrations: $305 each
- 4+ registrations: $285
Regular (begins 8/20/22)
- One registration: $495 each
- 2 registrations: $425 each
- 3 registrations: $405 each
- 4+ registrations: $385 each
The safety and wellbeing of our attendees is a top priority; therefore, we will be implementing the following guidelines for Predict:
- Proof of full vaccination will be required and verified prior to entrance.
- Do NOT attend if feeling ill or if you have had recent COVID-19 exposure.
What should I do before I arrive?
- Prepare to show proof of vaccination record. Below are some ways to easily show proof of vaccination.
Upon checkout, you will agree to the following statements:
- I understand that travel and gathering involves risk of sickness, including sickness from COVID-19. I (and on behalf of my guest(s)) waive and release Association Analytics and its alliance partners/industry partners, and their employees and agents, from and against claims, liabilities and expenses arising from injury, sickness or death from contraction or spread of COVID-19 or other communicable disease due to travel to or attendance at an event hosted by Association Analytics.
- I agree to not attend any Association Analytics event if I feel ill or had recent exposure to a COVID-19 case.
- This waiver and release is binding on me and my heirs and successors.
- Pre-Conference Workshop
- Solving Problems with Data
- Full-Day Conference
- Building Trust in Your Data to Boost Adoption
- Acumen in Action – Case Studies from Super Users
- 30 Ideas in 30 Minutes
- Top 10 Data Strategy Tips
- Data Governance Essentials
- Putting Your Engagement Score to Work
- Getting Creative with MyAcumen
1560 Wilson Blvd, Suite 700
Arlington, VA 22209
Please enter lobby and tell the front desk you are there for Association Analytics. They will let you into the elevator and you will travel to the 7th floor.
3030 Conference Center, 7th Floor
3030 Potomac Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22305
There is a parking garage attached to the building. Take the lobby elevators to the 7th floor and you will see signage directing you to check-in.
The A2 offices and 3030 Conference Center have a parking garage attached to the buildings.